How to maintain the walkie-talkie:
Walkie-talkies are widely used nowadays. Many times, walkie-talkies are needed, but once they are used for a long time, they will become very dirty. Do you want to know how to maintain the walkie-talkie so that it is not easy to get dirty?
1. After the walkie-talkie is used for a long time, the buttons, control knobs and casing are easy to get dirty. You can clean the casing with a neutral detergent (do not use strong corrosive chemicals) and a damp cloth. The use of chemicals such as stain removers, alcohol, sprays or petroleum preparations may cause damage to the surface and case of the radio.
2. Handle the walkie-talkie with care, do not carry the antenna to move the walkie-talkie.
3. When not using accessories such as headphones, please cover the dust cover (if equipped).
How to maintain the battery of the walkie-talkie?
1. Do not short-circuit the terminals of the battery or throw the battery into fire.
2. The battery can be charged when installed on the walkie-talkie, but the walkie-talkie needs to be turned off to ensure that the battery is fully charged.
3. Try to charge for 16 hours for the first three times to reduce the memory function, and then charge for about 10 hours.
4. Do not leave the walkie-talkie and battery on the charger when not charging, continuous charging will shorten the battery life.
5. Whenever possible, the battery should be in an indoor environment of about 20 degrees Celsius. Charging when the temperature is lower than 10 degrees Celsius will cause electrolyte leakage and eventually become a defective battery. 6. For general nickel metal hydride batteries and nickel cadmium batteries. Before charging each time, ensure that the battery of the walkie-talkie is clean (that is, it cannot transmit normally when the PTT button of the walkie-talkie is pressed). Otherwise, the battery of the walkie-talkie will be memory. The battery life is greatly shortened.