Factors that affect the distance and effect of walkie-talkies
The factors that affect the distance and effect of the intercom are as follows:
1. System parameters: 1) The stronger the output power of the transmitter, the larger the coverage of the transmitted signal and the longer the communication distance. The transmission power should not be too large. If the transmission power is too large, it not only consumes power, but also affects the life of the power amplifier components, but also has strong interference, which affects the call effect of others, and also produces radiation pollution. The radio regulatory agencies of various countries have clear regulations on the transmission power of communication equipment. 2) The higher the receiving sensitivity of the communication device, the longer the communication distance. 3) The gain of the antenna. When the antenna is matched with the machine, usually, the height of the antenna increases, and the receiving or transmitting ability is enhanced. The antenna used in the walkie-talkie is generally a helical antenna, and its bandwidth and gain are smaller than other kinds of antennas, and it is more susceptible to the human body.
2. Environmental factors: Environmental factors mainly include paths, density of trees, environmental electromagnetic interference, buildings, weather conditions and topographic differences. These factors and other parameters directly affect the field strength and coverage of the signal.
3. Its influencing factors: 1) The battery is low, and the call quality will be poor when the battery is low. In severe cases, Europium noise appears, affecting normal calls. 2) Antenna matching, the frequency band of the antenna is inconsistent with the machine frequency band, and the antenna impedance does not match, which will seriously affect the communication distance. For users, pay attention to tightening the antenna when changing to the antenna. In addition, it is not allowed to use antennas not provided by the manufacturer, nor to use antennas that do not conform to the frequency of the machine.
4. The quality is mainly determined by the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuits. At present, there are more advanced voice processing circuits "application of voice companding circuit and low-level expansion circuit", which have a good effect on real voice.
5. The range of use of different band walkie-talkies